Free Tour on our Farm:
Your guide leads the visitor through the small and diverse property: On the grounds of the Finca Lindos Ojos (30 hectares) declared the owner of the process of production of coffee from seed to tree in the coffee plantation, its maintenance, harvesting, processing the coffee bean until the arrival in the cup. Try organic and non-organic coffee and get to know the differences.
He leads the visitor through the small and diverse property:
– Small cattle with the production of milk and cheese (you want to learn how to make cheese or tortillas?)
– Organic cultivation of vegetables
– Poultry (you know, Otto, our goose?)
– Maintenance and conservation of the forest and the prevention of soil erosion
– Supply the house with water (pipe from the source in the forest) and electricity (solar system)